Re: webclient for postgresql

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Raghavendra <raghavendra(dot)rao(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: mlanka(at)avineonindia(dot)com, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: webclient for postgresql
Date: 2012-07-04 06:52:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:21 AM, Raghavendra
<raghavendra(dot)rao(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> You can use trail version of PEM, a product of EnterpriseDB. Am not a sales
> guy :), just came out as you said the word "Like OEM for oracle".

Pretty sure that's not a web client, though, which is what he asked for?

You might want to look at phppgadmin. I bet it's nowhere near what OEM
is for Oracle, but it is definitely a web client... Maybe it's enough.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/