On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 21:05, Marti Raudsepp <marti(at)juffo(dot)org> wrote:
> Yes, I will post and updated and rebased version tomorrow.
(Sorry, I'm 1 day late :)
Here's v5 of the patch. Changes from v4:
* Rebased over Thomas Munro's constifying patch
* ExecInitExpr is now split in two:
* ExecInitExprMutator, which now takes a context struct argument, to
prevent having to pass around 2 arguments through recursion every
* ExecInitExpr, which is the public function, now has a new boolean
argument to enable/disable cache. All callers have been converted.
* A new test case for a VALUES() expression.
I don't know of anything lacking in the current patch so I'm not
planning to make changes until further feedback. I'm also not very
confident about the refactoring I made with ExecInitExpr, so
bikeshedding is welcome. :)
Patch attached. Also available in the 'cache' branch on my Github:
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Andrew Dunstan||Date: 2011-12-12 19:36:28|
|Subject: Re: pg_dump --exclude-table-data|
|Previous:||From: Greg Smith||Date: 2011-12-12 19:24:53|
|Subject: Re: includeifexists in configuration file|