gsoc 2012

From: mukund tripathi <mukcool(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: gsoc 2012
Date: 2012-03-18 23:07:33
Lists: pgsql-students
Hi ,

I was interested in working on some of the projects for upcoming
Google Summer of Code 2012. I wanted to know if it was possible to
share more details like expectations from the project, the
deliverables etc beforehand with me. This is so that I can prepare
myself better before actually applying for the project.For now, I am
familiar with postgresql and DBMS concepts and I am gradually starting
to learn JDBC implementation and development . I am also pretty good
at Java programming. Please advise as to what else skills one might
need to work on the project.

-Mukund

pgsql-students by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2012-03-19 22:05:04