src/test/ssl broken on HEAD

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: src/test/ssl broken on HEAD
Date: 2015-08-26 07:35:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

The following commit has broken the SSL test suite (embarrassing and
lonely moment):
commit 13d856e177e69083f543d6383eeda9e12ce3c55c
Author: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)iki(dot)fi>
Date: Wed Jul 29 19:17:02 2015 +0300

Make TAP tests work on Windows.
[...]
*Michael Paquier*, reviewed by Noah Misch, some additional tweaking by me.

What actually happens is that the SSL suite needs to use a host IP for
the tests, but listen_addresses has been reshuffled in the commit
above. Only HEAD is impacted, and attached is a patch to fix the
problem. I have refactored as well the code so as 127.0.0.1 is not
hardcoded around anymore, and the IP used for the tests is
centralized. The tests also used a log file, but this does not make
sense anymore as all the output from stderr and stdout is captured in
a log file.
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20150826_ssl_tap_fix.patch text/x-patch 3.0 KB