Re: Max column number.

From: Miguel Angel Conte <diafano(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Crain <kevin(dot)crain1(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Max column number.
Date: 2011-07-13 15:45:45
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. This app load scv files which change every day
(sometimes the columns too). The sizes of these files are in avg 15MB. So,
We load something like 100MB each day. We tried to find a better solution
but we couldn't, becouse one of the our requirement is not to use a lot of
space. Also, the app is used to consult these information, and for our
particular type of select's queries, we get the best performance if the
information is all into a same row.