Re: Patch: incorrect array offset in backend replication tar header

From: Brian Weaver <cmdrclueless(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch: incorrect array offset in backend replication tar header
Date: 2012-09-25 15:10:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom,

I'm fine with submitting highly focused patches first. I was just
explaining my end-goal. Still I will need time to patch, compile, and
test before submitting so you're not going to see any output from me
for a few days. That's all assuming my employer can leave me alone
long enough to focus on a single task. I'm far too interrupt driven at
work.

-- Brian

--

/* insert witty comment here */