Setting privilegies from one DB to another

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setting privilegies from one DB to another
Date: 2011-08-17 13:43:23
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am using a database in a development PC and in a test server, it is the
same in both. Changes are first made in the development PC and applied to
the test server later. Actually, the modifications made to the DB in my
development PC are related to privilegies; I set them for the 6 group roles
in every object (database, schema, tablespace, tables, sequences). Now, it
is time to get them to the test server but it would be time consuming if I
do it one at a time and also error prone. Is there a way to "backup" only
privilegies from one DB and "restore" them to another one?

With respect,
Jorge Maldonado