Link to PAM pages broken

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Link to PAM pages broken
Date: 2011-10-10 16:52:36
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi all,

I notice that the links to both the Linux PAM page and Solaris PAM
page are broken in our documentation.  The bottom of the page
points to and  The former is broken, the
latter redirects to some generic Oracle page.

I can't find a suitable candidates for substitution.  I found and but
nothing to directly replace them.  Any ideas?

Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion
IRC (freenode): dark_ixion
Registered Linux user: #516935

EnterpriseDB UK:
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Robert HaasDate: 2011-10-10 16:58:00