Link to PAM pages broken

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Link to PAM pages broken
Date: 2011-10-10 16:52:36
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all,

I notice that the links to both the Linux PAM page and Solaris PAM
page are broken in our documentation. The bottom of the
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/auth-methods.html page
points to http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/ and
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/pam/. The former is broken, the
latter redirects to some generic Oracle page.

I can't find a suitable candidates for substitution. I found
http://linux.die.net/man/8/pam.d and
http://dsc.sun.com/solaris/articles/user_auth_solaris3.html but
nothing to directly replace them. Any ideas?

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company