PostgreSQL Conference West is looking for speakers

From: Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference West is looking for speakers
Date: 2011-08-16 23:11:42
Lists: lapug

Hi, folks. PostgreSQL Conference West is looking for speakers.

Would you like to offer a 45 minute talk?

The form is still live, and more speakers are needed:
https://www.postgresqlconference.org/talk_types

Please consider presenting.

I will present on automating database setup using Cfengine.

Cheers,
Aleksey