organizing meetings of Los Angeles Postgres User Group

From: Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: board(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)us, Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: organizing meetings of Los Angeles Postgres User Group
Date: 2011-10-06 01:11:37
Lists: lapug
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Richard Broersma
<richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> It is with regrets that I'll be stepping aside as the LAPUG coordinator,
> PgUS board member, and PostgreSQL contact for the SCALE exposition.
>
> Regarding LAPUG, I'd like members of the users group to consider whether
> their circumstances will allow them to take the lead in the organizing
> events to help foster the growth of our local community.

My circumstances allow me to take the lead in organizing events to help foster
the growth of our local community.   I can take on the LAPUG coordinator
hat.

I can commit to organizing events on a semi-annual basis (rather than monthly
or bimonthly.)

Would that be useful?

Sincerely,
-at

lapug by date

Next:From: Joe ConwayDate: 2011-10-07 17:21:09