Re: CLOG contention, part 2

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CLOG contention, part 2
Date: 2012-01-20 15:44:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

>>> Still applies and compiles cleanly for me.
>>
>> D'oh.  You're right.  Looks like I accidentally tried to apply this to
>> the 9.1 sources.  Sigh...
>
> No worries. It's Friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Of course, I even ran git log to check that I had the latest
sources... but what I had, of course, was the latest 9.1 sources,
which still have recently-timestamped commits, and I didn't look
carefully enough. Sigh.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company