Re: [RRR] 9.2 CF2: 20 days in

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [RRR] 9.2 CF2: 20 days in
Date: 2011-07-07 16:31:55
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-rrreviewers
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> * 1/2 of patches are still pending development: 12 waiting on author,
> and 18 waiting for review. In addition, 7 patches are waiting for a
> committer.

We need to start marking the patches that are "Waiting on Author" as
"Returned with Feedback", ideally after checking that the status in
the CF application is in fact up to date.   With a week left in the
CommitFest at this point, anything that has been reviewed and still
has issues is pretty much going to have to wait for the next round.
We need to focus on (a) reviewing the patches that haven't been
reviewed yet and (b) getting the stuff that is basically in good shape
committed.  Otherwise, we're still going to be doing this CommitFest
in September.

I have been attempting to keep somewhat on top of the stuff that has
become Ready for Committer, but there is too much of it for me to
handle by myself.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company