Re: Modest proposal: run check_keywords.pl on every build

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Modest proposal: run check_keywords.pl on every build
Date: 2012-09-27 13:29:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> Any objections?

None, and my apologies for the oversight.

I would really like to have a cross-check for duplicated OIDs, too.
After a couple of years I think I have learned most of the rules for
what stuff I need to cross-check before committing, but it is a
nuisance to remember to do it each time and, despite my best efforts,
I have fouled things up a few times.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company