PG Day Reminder

From: Brian Pottberg <brianp(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG Day Reminder
Date: 2011-08-01 19:23:03
Lists: denpug

All,

A couple of announcements regarding PG Day:

We are still in need of speakers for PG Day. If you are interested in
giving a talk we still have several time slots available. Please visit
http://pgday.consistentstate.com/node/5 the call for papers page on the PG
Day Website to submit your papers. The deadline for submitting papers is
August 31st 2011.

The free registration for PG Day has been extended one week to August 7th.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Kevin Kempter
kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com

Brian Pottberg
brianp(at)consistentstate(dot)com

Jim Allbaugh
720-629-5059

Bob Smith
720-212-5417

Copyright © 2011 Consistent State, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Consistent State
5650 Greenwood Plaza Blvd Set 138
Greenwood Village, CO. 80111