Re: Regarding GSoC 2012 project

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: mukesh agrawal <mkagrawal18(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regarding GSoC 2012 project
Date: 2012-03-25 20:05:10
Lists: pgsql-students

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM, mukesh agrawal <mkagrawal18(at)gmail(dot)com>wrote:

> Thanks for your replies.
>
> @Dave: In the reply you have mentioned ablout the code, but I am not able
> to get pgadmin code by now. Would you please give me the link from where
> can I get the code.

http://www.pgadmin.org/development/git.php

I have to point out though, that asking a question to which you could find
the answer by looking at the project website for 30 seconds (or using
Google) doesn't give a good early impression.

> Also I had a question in mind:
>
> Is the acceptance of a GSoC application is affected if you submit your
> application your application in the beginning or at the end?

No. Once submitted though, I would recommend responding to any questions
raised by the mentoring team in a timely fashion.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company