Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)
Date: 2011-07-19 09:51:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-07-15 at 21:43 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> On Fri, 2011-07-15 at 11:41 +0530, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
>
>> > Sorry - I was checking master, did not follow the complete mail.
>> > What happens, if you change the following line?
>> > %SPHINXBUILD% -b html %ALLSPHINXOPTS% %BUILDDIR%/html
>> > CALL %SPHINXBUILD% -b html %ALLSPHINXOPTS% %BUILDDIR%/html
>> >

>> It didn't work. But I tried a "CALL make.bat htmlhelp, and it worked
>> great. I'll push the windows build on my branch. Thanks, Ashesh!
>>
>> Now on the unix build.
>>

> OK, did something to build it. But, really, I have no idea where to
> install the stuff.
>
> Dave can you take a look at the branch, and tell me if I need to do
> other things? or if I did something wrong? because I'm not at ease right
> now, I have no idea how to deal with it. Thanks.

Should there be a Makefile in docs/en_US to complement make.bat? If
not, what commands are you using to build the HTML Help?

Also, do the images have to go in _static? That seems pretty ugly.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company