Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Database Designer (milestone 1 of GSoC 2011)
Date: 2011-07-25 19:39:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> Something like the attached? (lightly tested!)
> Oh yeah, thanks, it works right out of the box for me.

Sweet :-)

> So I guess we have it all? or is there anything missing?

You need to change _static to images I think. Plus, the top-level needs to be updated to include the new/renamed files.

> And if we have it all, should I commit it ASAP?

Sure - it seems to be good now :-).

Don't forget to update the build instructions.

> how are we going to
> organize the work on the documentation?

I think we need to draw up a standard, and then just start working on
it as and when we can.

Dave Page
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: