GA build

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Subject: GA build
Date: 2012-09-03 07:39:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

FYI, PostgreSQL 9.2.0 will be wrapped on Thursday, so I'll be doing the
same for pgAdmin then. Guillaume; can you have the translations finalised
by EOD Wednesday please? We need to remember to update the Windows
installer code include only the completed translations.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

  • Re: GA build at 2012-09-03 20:39:44 from Guillaume Lelarge