Re: Jobs tree item not shown on Pgadmin 1.14

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Cristiano Sumariva <sumariva(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Jobs tree item not shown on Pgadmin 1.14
Date: 2012-01-05 16:47:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Cristiano Sumariva <sumariva(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hello. I trying to enable scheduled jobs under Postgresql 8.4.4 over Linux
> Server.
> I loaded the pgagent.sql script into a database but pgadmin is listing it as
> a "catalog" rather then a "job" icon.
> So the job options menu are not opening.
> The script loaded without errors.
> Pgadmin 3 1.14.1 been run under a windows client.
>
> I still could not run the pgagent binary on my system. Could this be making
> pgadmin not see pgagent "special" schema ?

It sounds like you didn't load the schema into the *maintenance*
database (usually "postgres" - check the server properties dialog for
the appropriate server).

> ccmake is complaining about spaces around stuff grabbed on his tests under
> CmakeLists.txt line 123. Message CMP0004.

What version of CMake, and whats the exact output? I'm not sure that
newer versions of CMake have tested with pgAgent recently.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company