Volunteers for PGConf.EU

From: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Volunteers for PGConf.EU
Date: 2011-10-03 17:21:23
Lists: pgeu-general

As I'm sure everyone knows, PG Conference Europe is in a couple of
weeks in Amsterdam. We need some more volunteers to help out with
tasks like room hosting (introducing speakers, keeping them on time
etc), and looking after the registration and PG Europe desks. Any
volunteers will have 1 or 2 half days of tasks assigned (we try to
vary the tasks, so you wouldn't end up spending a whole day on the
registration desk for example), in return for which the "staff"
registration type can be used for free entry for the whole conference.

Please let me know if you're able to attend and willing to help out.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com