Re: Updating the postgresql.org monitoring server

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: sysadmins(at)postgresql(dot)org, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Updating the postgresql.org monitoring server
Date: 2012-03-28 10:49:10
Lists: pgsql-www

So lore.postgresql.org was migrated successfully and is now running on the
new ESXi host. dominion.postgresql.org failed however, due to what appears
to be an incompatibility in the virtual disk formats. We're going to try
again tomorrow, this time probably using VMware vCenter Convertor
Standalone instead of a simple file transfer. The fun will begin at 9AM.

For now, the old server is up and running again.