Re: RC1 / Beta4?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Lou Picciano <loupicciano(at)comcast(dot)net>
Cc: Martin Atukunda <matlads(at)gmail(dot)com>, postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: RC1 / Beta4?
Date: 2011-07-30 09:44:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Saturday, July 30, 2011, Lou Picciano <loupicciano(at)comcast(dot)net> wrote:
> I think it's just that the Europeans - wisely - have a habit of taking
these long summer vacations (!)
> They also tend to be taller and better-looking than the rest of us, and
have better food and wine.
> :)  Lou

This would be one of those few moments when Brits admit to being part of

Back on topic, there are people away next week who we rely on for releases,
and both I and the QA team who test the installers will be unavailable the
following week. After that the majority of people we need for a release
should be around I think.

Dave Page
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: