Constraint sql in sql pane

From: Rick Dicaire <kritek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Constraint sql in sql pane
Date: 2011-10-09 22:08:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi folks, new to the list.
After searching the archives, I found nothing regarding the following.

When selecting a constraint I've configured on a table in the object
browser, the sql that creates the constraint is displayed in the sql
pane.
Where is this sql statement pulled from?

Also, while it seems I can highlight contents of the sql pane, I
cannot copy it. I've tried pasting
into a terminal, and gedit, and what I get is the previous copy done
before copying from sql pane.
I've tried highlighting, then pasting, highlighting, left mouse,
select copy, then pasting, both fail to paste whats supposed to have
been copied.
I'm doing this in Fedora 14, pgadmin3 versions 1.12.2 and 1.14.0,
using Gnome 2.32.0.

Thanks
--
aRDy Music and Rick Dicaire present: