Re: ecmascript 5 DATESTYLE

From: Ben Hockey <neonstalwart(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Mike Fowler <mike(at)mlfowler(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ecmascript 5 DATESTYLE
Date: 2011-12-06 18:11:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers
i know its been over a year without any activity on this thread but did
anything ever come of this?  i'd really like to be able to get dates to
match the format specified for date time strings in ecmascript 5.  a
generic way to specify the format would be ideal if it can be done
securely.  has there been other threads discussing this more recently?

thanks,

ben...