Re: Retreving count of rows returned by a join query

From: David Gardner <David(dot)Gardner(at)yucaipaco(dot)com>
To: 'Jasbinder Singh Bali' <jsbali(at)gmail(dot)com>, Novice Postgresql-list <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Retreving count of rows returned by a join query
Date: 2007-06-04 16:32:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

I know this is an old post that I am responding to, but if you are making these calls from inside of a client application or programming language, often the application or the data structures of the programming language have a count, such as VB's recordset object has a count() method.

---
David Gardner, IT
The Yucaipa Companies
(310) 228-2855