Re: Advanced Search by modify time and sort by date not working

From: "John Hansen" <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Michael Fuhr" <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Advanced Search by modify time and sort by date not working
Date: 2006-09-05 21:04:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Right,

I think I might have narrowed this bug down to the format of the last modified header retruned by the webserver.
As far as I can tell, the indexer doesn't like double spaces, as all of the cases I have seen so far, all of the search results that appear at the end where they should not, are from single digit dates.

I'll get this fixed as soon as possible.

... John