Installing PostGres

From: "Nikhil Pant" <nikhilp(at)tatainteractive(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing PostGres
Date: 2005-04-19 10:00:09
Lists: pgsql-admin
Could you tell me whether Novell supports postgres 8.0? Could you tell me the procedure if it does?

DISCLAIMER and CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION:

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential, proprietary, and may also be legally privileged information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please send it back to the person who sent it to you and delete the e-mail and any attached files and destroy any copies of it; you may call us immediately at  + 91 22 5643 8000 or email us at IT-Security(at)tatainteractive(dot)com

Tata Interactive Systems and/or any of its sister companies owns no responsibility for the views presented in the e-mail and any attached files unless the sender mentions so, with due authority of Tata Interactive Systems.

Unauthorized reading, reproduction, publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its attachments is prohibited.

We have checked this message for any known viruses; however we decline any liability, in case of any damage caused by a non-detected virus.

For more details about our company, visit http://www.tatainteractive.com.

pgsql-admin by date