Re: PostgreSQL + SSL -

From: Andrew M <andrew(at)jibeya(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Vadim Nasardinov <vadimn(at)redhat(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL + SSL -
Date: 2004-12-08 10:06:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I'm nearly there but not yet.....

I can ascertain what is in my keystore by doing:

$ keytool -list

	Enter keystore password:  mypassword

	Keystore type: jks
	Keystore provider: SUN

	Your keystore contains 1 entry, Dec 7, 2004, keyEntry,
	Certificate fingerprint (MD5):

I specify properties in jboss like so: JKS

The error message I get back is: No trusted certificate found

If I say :

I  get the following error: Default SSL context init failed: null
I am of the understanding that once a certificate has been imported
into the keystore and associated via an alias( with a
key (32:44:5B:78:85:BA:BA:96:C1:CF:DF:A2:6A:0E:78:CB) that it is then
trusted? What am I missing here?