Vacuumdb error

From: "Bhella Paramjeet-PFCW67" <PBhella(at)Motorola(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Subbiah Stalin-XCGF84" <SSubbiah(at)Motorola(dot)com>
Subject: Vacuumdb error
Date: 2008-04-17 23:21:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

We have our production postgres 8.0.10 database running on linux x86_64
machine. Recently we have started getting an error from one of our
database while running vacuumdb. We are not getting this error during
backups just only during vacuuming of a database. Can anyone please help
us figure out why we are getting this error and how we can get rid of
it. Any help will be appreciated.

Here is the error:
tst_021 ERROR: invalid page header in block 8 of relation
"securityevent_pkey"

Thanks
Paramjeet Bhella