Pg_statio_user_tables view does not get populated

From: "Bhella Paramjeet-PFCW67" <PBhella(at)Motorola(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pg_statio_user_tables view does not get populated
Date: 2008-01-15 00:43:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have installed postgres 8.2.4 in my development environment. I have
the stats_command_string, stats_start_collector, stats_block_level,
stats_row_level options turned on in postgresql.conf file but still the
pg_statio_user_tables view does not get populated. Is there any other
option I need to enable? Please advice.

Thanks
Paramjeet Bhella