Make 7.2.1 under HP-UX 11.00

From: BERGOTTO Mario TECHTEL <mbergotto(at)techtel(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: "'pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Make 7.2.1 under HP-UX 11.00
Date: 2002-07-23 19:49:31
Lists: pgsql-ports
I'm trying to compile PostgreSQL 7.2.1 under HP-UX 11.00.  I've checked all
requirements from both the manual and FAQs, upgraded to the latest version
of the compiler, but I always end with the same:

cc: error 1405: "/usr/ccs/bin/ld" terminated abnormally with signal 11.

This is at the last step (linking postgres binary).
The server is an L2000 and it's quite updated (support plus dec/2001).

Any ideas on what could be wrong????  I'm looking on the web, but still no
luck...

Thanks in advance,

    Mario
Este mensaje de correo electrónico y sus adjuntos contienen información
confidencial y son para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si hubiese recibido
este mensaje por error le agradecemos nos lo haga saber y lo elimine de su
sistema; no deberá usar, retener, diseminar, distribuir o copiar este
mensaje o sus adjuntos, o revelar su contenido.

This e-mail message and any attachments thereto contain confidential
information, and are only for use by the addressee. If you have received
this e-mail message by mistake please let us know and delete it form your
system; you should not use, retain, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or any attachments thereto, or disclose their contents to anyone.

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: stefanDate: 2002-07-24 10:13:57