Re: Another Data directory for second database -

From: "Tomeh, Husam" <htomeh(at)firstam(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another Data directory for second database -
Date: 2005-04-22 17:03:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a postgres installation with one database on a server. I'd need
to create another database; however, I'm curious if there's a way to
create the second database in a different data directory than the
existing one. Is that feasible and how? I have read you can have start
multiple postmaster processes with different data locations. Is this the
way to do it?

--
 Husam
This message contains confidential information intended only for the

Thank you.                                       FADLD Tag

pgsql-admin by date