Re: Can't open more than 128 connections

From: "Nguyen, Lam Thuy" <l7nguyen(at)fcg(dot)com>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't open more than 128 connections
Date: 2008-02-05 18:34:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc
and here is more info :

 I set max_connecion =300, but it only  allows upto 128 connections.

I tried to change some para in postgresql.conf file (shared_buffer...), but it was not efficient.

I read some document in postgres site said that i should change some para of System V IPC, but how do i change them ?

I am using WinXP, SP2, 4GB of GAM

Could you help me as soon as you can.

I am look forward hearing you.

Lam