How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.

From: "Nguyen, Lam Thuy" <l7nguyen(at)fcg(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.
Date: 2008-02-05 16:44:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

 I set max_connecion =300, but it only  allows upto 130 connections.

I tried to change some para in postgresql.conf file (shared_buffer...), but it was not efficient.

I read some document in postgres site said that i should change some para of System V IPC, but how do i change them ?

I am using WinXP, SP2, 4GB of GAM

Thanks for your help.
Lam

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged, and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance, or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

pgsql-odbc by date