Re: Do we really want to migrate plproxy and citext into PG core distribution?

From: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Do we really want to migrate plproxy and citext into PG core distribution?
Date: 2008-07-29 16:59:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Jul 29, 2008, at 08:58, Tom Lane wrote:

> It seems that the majority opinion is in favor of including citext
> in contrib, so I will go work on that now.

Damn, I was away from mail yesterday; sorry. I have some revisions,
mostly improving casting compatibility with text. Tom, have you
committed anything yet? Shall I pull my improved patch together and
send it today (I was still writing tests and tweaking things to get
the casts right…).

Thanks,

David