First OKPUG Meeting

From: Emilie Steele <esteele(at)ou(dot)edu>
To: <okpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: First OKPUG Meeting
Date: 2008-06-17 18:01:17
Lists: okpug
Hello Everybody!

The Oklahoma PUG will hold it's first meeting on June 23 from 7:00 to
9:00 pm at Coach's in Norman, OK. Since I'm still trying to gauge
local interests in Postgres, there will not be a scheduled
presentation. Instead, we'll discuss suggestions for future topics,
Postgres interests and experiences, and tangentially related miscellany.

If you have questions, please let me know by responding to this message.

Emilie Steele
(405) 325-7161
esteele(at)ou(dot)edu

okpug by date

Next:From: Steele, Emilie R.Date: 2008-06-23 19:03:23
Subject: OKPUG Meeting Tonight