Re: Need help creating feature list

From: "Paragon Corporation" <lr(at)pcorp(dot)us>
To: "'Josh Berkus'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,<pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need help creating feature list
Date: 2009-05-28 22:31:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

You probably know this already, but just in case.  I always find the feature
matrix most useful (even more so than the release notes) and the hyperlinks
-- with short descriptor seem suitable for a full feature list if there
isn't one already.

Its already got 8.4 in there

http://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix

Thanks,