PgConnection

From: "Vasquez, Jason" <Jason(dot)Vasquez(at)Connect(dot)Xerox(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: PgConnection
Date: 1998-10-21 19:37:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have just installed PostgreSQL, and the installation took place with no
problems/errors.

I've read the documentation about using the C++ interface to Postgres, but I
seem to be havin trouble getting anything to compile. Following the example
included with the distribution, I have done something similar to this:

#include <iostream.h>
#include <libpq++.h>

void main() {
PgDatabase data ("foo");

yadayadayada
}

Whenever I do this, I get a compile error stating that there is an undefined
reference to PgConnection. Has anyone had a similar situation, or know how
to remedy this?

Thanks,
-Jason