RE: [INTERFACES] whoops: VB RDO works just fine with new odbc dri ver....

From: "Krasnow, Greg" <gak(at)hnc(dot)com>
To: "'Jackson, DeJuan'" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>, Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: Tim Bosinius <tim(at)bosinius(dot)de>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] whoops: VB RDO works just fine with new odbc dri ver....
Date: 1998-06-01 21:38:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The other thing to note is that RDO was intended to be a VB class wrapper
around ODBC and that DAO is best used with Microsquish JET (Access)
databases, but doesn't work very well with ODBC databases. Also ADO (as far
as I have heard) right now works best with SQL Server, and is moving along
with Oracle but not with much else.

- Greg