Postgres 6.3, Linux, and ODBC

From: "Krasnow, Greg" <gak(at)hnc(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres 6.3, Linux, and ODBC
Date: 1998-05-22 20:01:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I am trying to evaluate using an ODBC programming interface to the latest
PostgresSQL database (6.3.2) running on Linux.  I tried the OpenLink
multi-tier driver for linux and postgres95 and was unable to get it to
connect.  I was however able to use the PostODBC driver under WindowsNT to
connect to the database.  Has anyone else successfully used a Linux ODBC
DriverManager and Postgres Driver and if so, which one? where can I obtain
it? and was there any tricks in configuring it?  Thank You.

- Greg

Greg Krasnow
HNC Software Inc.
Financial Industry Solutions
Senior Software Engineer
Email: gak(at)hnc(dot)com
Direct Phone: 619.799.8341
Fax: 619.799.8036

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Byron NikolaidisDate: 1998-05-22 22:30:43