Re: Installing temporal "period" data type and support functions

From: "Turner, John J" <JJTurner(at)statestreet(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installing temporal "period" data type and support functions
Date: 2010-09-02 14:27:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

Tom, thank again -

PG did install with StackBuilder, but when I try to use it to pull the
list of available applications, I'm getting an error message:

Failed to open the application list:
http://www.postgresql.org/applications-v2.xml

Error: The URL specified could not be opened

When I navigate to the URL using my browser, it simply displays html
code...?