PostgreSQL maestro for financial institution in Stockholm, Sweden

From: Claes Jakobsson <claes(at)gluefinance(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL maestro for financial institution in Stockholm, Sweden
Date: 2010-07-08 15:34:49
Lists: pgsql-jobs

If you like the relational model, stored procedures, complex queries and financial systems then we might have a position for you. If you also love PostgreSQL then you are definitely the kind of person we're looking for.

We're a young payment service provider offering a revolutionary payment solution to our clients in eight countries. We're in a fast expanding phase, have good profitability, money in the bank, a strong board and a unique product.

You'll be working with for example currency exchange systems, new debit modules for transaction fees, smart balancing algorithms as well as modeling and developing new services.

You who apply for this position is expected to be very experienced in database development and as we're heavy users of stored procedures you must be well versed in PL/pgsql and preferably PL/perl as well.

We would like you to be able to show us sample code you've written and if you're active in the open source community that's a big plus.

The position offers great professional and personal development and you'll be working with very interesting projects. The collective level of technical competence in the company is excellent and many of our developers are active in open source with submissions to CPAN and cURL for example. We're located near Stureplan, Stockholm's downtown financial district, and are at the moment 15 employees of which 6 are tech people, among them the founders of the company.

This is a permanent position on-site. Knowledge of swedish is not required altho we'd like you to learn it eventually. Good communication skills in english is a must.

For questions or to apply contact claes(at)gluefinance(dot)com(dot) We would like your application to include resume, personal letter and other relevant information such as contributions to PostgreSQL or other open source projects.

Looking forward to hear from you

Claes Jakobsson, Glue Finance AB
claes(at)gluefinance(dot)com

--