SQL92 specification ....

From: "Bahena, Dario (CAP, ITS, MX)" <Dario(dot)Bahena(at)gecitsla(dot)ge(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL92 specification ....
Date: 2000-04-11 19:55:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi guys ....

I need, want,(whatever...nevermind) the SQL92 ISO/ANSI documents(it seems
they are 4 or something like that).

I´ve been looking around the web, and everywhere you find the document, you
have to pay for it.

If people are making the software free, why not the important documents,
like these kind of standards???

Since you´re the Postgresql developers, which seems to be very
SQL92-compliant, I suppose you have the documents??? Don´t you???, so, could
you send me a copy of them??? Or tell me where can a find them??? Or tell me
that I´ve to buy it??? I don´t know....

Thanks in advance ... seya

Ps. By the way, what about SQL3 standard-documents????? Are they done and
available?????