Re: Error Message

From: "Michael Judd" <mjudd(at)optushome(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "pgadmin-support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error Message
Date: 2003-04-21 14:33:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
After wasting everyone's time I've finally worked out that my problems
aren't PostgreSQL/pgadmin2 specific. Since the upgrade all code that uses
Adodc controls and Connection objects have stopped working though code that
uses rdoConnection objects still work fine, no matter what the data source
(PostgreSQL/MS Access Files).
That'll teach me to upgrade for no reason...maybe.
Cheers!
Mike.