Re: Scheduling backup via PgAgent

From: Vishal Arora <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <abr_ora(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Scheduling backup via PgAgent
Date: 2008-11-20 05:30:45
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

What is the error message you are getting. Can you pass the bat file or sql file.

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 04:14:00 -0800From: abr_ora(at)yahoo(dot)comSubject: [ADMIN] Scheduling backup via PgAgentTo: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)orgCC: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org

Dear all,After installing PgAgent I have successfully created a job for auto scheduled backup. But it is not working. I have tried both method i.e. via .bat and via SQL. Kindly guide me and give chance to pay thanks.Regards,Abdul Rehman
Search for videos of Bollywood, Hollywood, Mollywood and every other wood, only on Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL