function that returns a set of records and integer(both of them)‏

From: daniel blanco <daniel_b_adrian(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: function that returns a set of records and integer(both of them)‏
Date: 2008-07-11 18:34:03
Lists: pgsql-sql
Hi Everyone I would like to know if i can create a function that returns a set of record with the sql statement: select and a integer, i mean both of them, because i remenber that in sql server (transact sql) i can do that in a stored procedure doing a select statement and a return of a integer in the same procedure, i'm migrating to postgresql and i have stored procedures like this in my sql server database, can i do that with postgresql? Thanks.........
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Steve CrawfordDate: 2008-07-11 18:56:06