Re: Stroring html form settings

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Stroring html form settings
Date: 2008-09-26 00:32:19
Lists: pgsql-general

which webserver does your client want to implement?
if webserver is Apache does your client favor any JavaScript Library <Dojo/Scriptaculous/Flex> ?
If JSLibrary = Dojo I would look at JSON (JavaScript Object Notation language)
http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/04/27/building-ajax-with-dojo-and-json.html

if you want a full service multi-threaded solution you can implement your Dojo controls delivering JSON results
to Struts
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/docs/dojo-head.html

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note