Re: Stored procedures in C

From: "Martin Gainty" <mgainty(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "Emiliano Moscato" <moski666(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Stored procedures in C
Date: 2008-04-23 22:38:06
Lists: pgsql-general
Emiliano and Mike

The real challenge is trying to determine what a datatype is in cobol..for that matter what is stack variable or heap in Cobol?
In the end you're better off <re>writing this mess (preferably in Java)..
unless of course you need the billable hours for
the first rewrite to C
then later rewrite to Java

(That should get you at least 2 weeks worth of work..)

Buena Suerte/Good Luck
Martin