Business Transaction, Call Me

From: David Shearer <daves029(at)msn(dot)com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Business Transaction, Call Me
Date: 2009-04-08 05:21:12
Lists: rgnpug
Dear

I want to make a proposal of business transaction value sum of GBP £30,000,000 (Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling) to you, of which I believe will be of much interest to you and also a mutual beneficial relationship to us.

I need your co-operation to transfer the above mentioned sum out of England to any part of the world.

And I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and response positively within a short period of time.

I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this fund.

As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in sending you the details and procedures of the transaction.

For more additional information in regard to this proposal, send your response to this e-mail: sdav1961(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)hk(dot)

Look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you in more detail shortly.

Sincerely,

David Shearer (Mr)
Chartered Accountant
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
e-mail: sdav1961(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)hk(dot)

rgnpug by date

Next:From: Trabalho em CasaDate: 2009-10-20 14:58:51
Subject: Estamos Recrutando