where are source rpms

From: plu 12 <plutard12(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: where are source rpms
Date: 2009-02-22 22:37:43
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have a CentOS 3 server that I need to build new Pg 8.3 client libraries for.
There aren't any pre-built RPMs so I'm looking to build the rpm from source.

But where are the source RPMs? I can't find them in the postgresql.org downloads area.

I found this project:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgrpm/

But I don't see any actual source rpms provided there.

I found this page about building the rpms but there's no links and the PDF is giving "permission denied":

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RPM_Packaging

Any pointers?

Thanks.

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Access_022009

pgsql-novice by date