where are source rpms

From: plu 12 <plutard12(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: where are source rpms
Date: 2009-02-22 22:37:43
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have a CentOS 3 server that I need to build new Pg 8.3 client libraries for.
There aren't any pre-built RPMs so I'm looking to build the rpm from source.

But where are the source RPMs? I can't find them in the downloads area.

I found this project:

But I don't see any actual source rpms provided there.

I found this page about building the rpms but there's no links and the PDF is giving "permission denied":

Any pointers?

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.

pgsql-novice by date